Start by cleaning up those bad habits, you know the ones, those sneaky habits like eating too much at dinner, or skipping your workout because it’s raining out! Make simple changes that are not hard to keep up, here are a few you can try:
– stick to reasonable portion sizes at all meals
– EAT BREAKFAST!!
– Drink water, water and more water!
– Workout when you’ve got the most energy, so it won’t be a struggle to do it
– It’s light out longer now, so get outside and go for a walk or jog, it’s free and the fresh air will do you wonders
– Quality always wins out over quantity! A short but intense workout is always better than a long drawn out leaisurly workout, so make the most of your time!
– Ditch the junk; we believe in having everything in moderation, so keep the ‘junky’ food to a minimum
So as you clean out every nook and cranny at home, also take the time to clean up your health and wellness routine, come summer you’ll be thanking yourself!
In health & training,
MIJO Sport Team