WHY CHOOSE A PERSONAL TRAINER
Realizing your health and fitness goals is one thing, but bringing them to light can often prove to be a little more challenging. Enter the Fitness Ninja’s! As your trainers we are there to motivate, challenge, support and redesign a healthier, fitter you.
We all approach the various facets of our life with calculated decisions and well thought out plans, but too often our own healthfulness is not included on this list. Let our knowledgable trainers create a program tailored to you using proven methods and techniques that have allowed countless elite athletes to excel and excede their own goals and expectations.
MIJO Sport PERSONAL TRAINING APPROACH
Employing training techniques that are both functional (help with living everyday life) and effective, The Fitness Ninja’s will be sure that your program is well rounded and fun. Whether you want to be pushed to your limits or prefer a more basic approach, your sessions will be centred upon exercises and drills that incorporate core stability, strength, endurance and cardiovascular work.
Having trained and competed at international levels in elite sport, The Fitness Ninja’s bring to you the training that made them successful as athletes and coaches, allowing you to be a champion in your own life.
FROM YOUR SESSIONS YOU CAN EXPECT:
- An initial consultation over the phone to determine your goals
- A mini assessment during your first session to determine your current fitness capabilities and which direction your remaining sessions should go in
- Depending upon your goals, your workouts will include any or all of these components:
- warm-up & cooldown
- Cardiovascular training (aerobic and/or anaerobic)
- Strength & Conditioning
- Core Stability
- To become a member of our Team Ninja Community, where you will be supported and cheered on by other ‘Ninjas in Training’ that are training with MIJO Sport and The Fitness Ninja’s!
CHOOSE FROM THESE PERSONAL TRAINING OPTIONS:
- Beginner, intermediate or Advanced Training – structured to meet the goals you set for yourself
- Strength & Conditioning – gain strength, power, and/or hypertrophy
- New Mom/Parent Training – Training for the sport of Parenthood
- Flex Training – no two workouts will be the same, but they are all guaranteed to kick your butt!
FLEXIBLE TRAINING LOCATION OPTIONS:
*Gym Training In Victoria all training sessions are conducted at the Crystal Pool & Fitness Centre. In Sooke all sessions are conducted at the Prestige Resort Hotel.
*Home Training – you don’t need a lot of space to get a great workout at home, and we will travel to wherever you may be! Your trainer will make use of what equipment/amenities you have in and around your home; in addition the trainer will bring equipment they feel is necessary to conduct your sessions. Sessions at your home will cost less per session than in the gym.
*Outdoor Training can be conducted anywhere and everywhere outdoors! In the mood for a beach workout, a sweat in the park, or a challenging track workout, your trainer will always make the best use of your surroundings when training outdoors. Outdoor sessions will cost less per session than in the gym.
PERSONAL TRAINING PRICING
Lets keep things simple! We’ve provided a base price here and then based on the type of program you are looking for we adjust things from there.
Whether you want just a few sessions, regular weekly sessions or just a program set-up we can tailor the cost to suit your needs.
FOR TRAINING IN THE GYM*
$50/Session + Program Design Fees
*Prices for training at Crystal Pool will vary depending on how many sessions you purchase. Registration is done through Crystal Pool reception.
FOR ONGOING TRAINING IN SOOKE
$35/Session + Program Design Fees
– Program Design fees are based on the complexity and duration of the program created. The cost ranges from $40-$150. Typical program duration is 6 weeks.
OPTION 1: Meet with your trainer to learn your program and then work on your own
OPTION 2:Meet with your trainer, learn your program, and then continue to meet for one-on one coaching sessions for the duration of the program. This option includes unlimited program alterations.